Has this happened to you?
You hire a web developer to create a website, then their work is done. You may know something about WordPress, but neither you nor your staff have the time or expertise to make sure the website is maintained, plugins are updated, users are managed. One day the unthinkable happens: the site is hacked and it turns out nobody had ever tested the backup.
You need a new function added to the site, such as a shopping cart. There’s no money to hire a web developer, or time to look for someone who can recommend the right solution, so the project is left undone.
Your website suddenly begins having technical problems, but as a small organization don't have the technical expertise to know how to solve the problem.
Atitlan Web Design offers website management for small businesses. With meticulous attention to detail, we make sure your website is kept up to date, secure, and has consistency when employees leave or simply don't have the time or expertise to maintain your site at its best.
- Keep your site's back end up to date with software updates
- Implement and TEST a backup process that you can count on
- Help set standards so your site is consistent, professional, and efficient
- Manage users with security in mind
- Keep your site running fast
- Implement current best practices for search engine optimization (SEO)
Peace of mind for your website and your organization's public face.
Take a look at one of our small business clients: Lake Villa Guatemala.